This 2-hour beginner's course focuses on learning how to use a digital camera. Exit the automatic mode to explore all the resources of your camera. Work on aperture and depth of field, time and light. As well as all the useful functions for your next photographs. This 2-hour photo course is given in French in the pedestrian centre of Carouge. Details of the course :
2 Hours of practical and technical photo course:
- Choose your photographic equipment according to its use.
- Colour correction, iso sensitivity, first adjustments.
- The P.A.S.M. modes of the digital reflex camera.
- Manual focusing and the different auto focus modes.
- Depth of field, aperture, focal length.
- Plane and depth of field.
- Playing with time, yarns, understanding light.
- The flash, the correct exposure, adapting to the place.
- Working in low light and delicate conditions.
- Bracketing, and HDR capture technology.
- Interest of the RAW format or JPG compression.
- Framing, composition of a photograph, placing the sharpness.
- Highlighting a subject, mastering the degree of attention.