7 hours of photo course
This group photo course explores a wide range of photographic techniques. The practical application will help the participant to organise his shots and to finalise his first photo projects. This course can be taken after a beginner's photo course or if all the points of the beginner's photo course have already been acquired. This 7-hour photo course is given in French in the pedestrian centres of Carouge and Geneva. (10h-12h one hour break at noon 13h-18h)
Programme of the urban photo course:
- Approaching a district, taking up architecture, orienting your photo project and your images.
- Preparing for a trip, identifying locations, anticipating your route.
- Approaching the public, shooting anonymous people.
- Complex creations and constructions, understanding visual perception.
- Constructing his shots and his stagings.
- Technical views and choices.
- Creating a natural light system, taking advantage of the architecture of the location to magnify your images.
- Commitment: The photographic road trip, the reportage.
- Study and analysis of the photographs taken.
- Distribution, copyright, image rights and legislation.
- Image management and archiving, building your series, your contact sheet.
- Digital development" and exploitation of the images for a better printed result.