2 hours of photo course
This group photo course explores a wide range of photographic techniques. The practical application will help the participant to organise his shots and to finalise his first photo projects. This course can be taken after a beginner's photo course or if all the points of the beginner's photo course have already been acquired. This 2-hour photo course is given in French in the pedestrian centre of Carouge.
Programme of the advanced photo course:
- Complex creations and constructions, understanding visual perception.
- How to calibrate your computer screen before retouching.
- How to control your digital chain for better prints.
- Formats for the printer and the Internet.
- Preparation of photographs for inkjet printing.
- Recording and archiving photographs.
- Constructing your shots and settings.
- Views and technical choices. Appropriating the material and gaining freedom.
- Creating a natural or artificial light system. Diffusers, generators and torches.
- Commitment: The photographic road trip, the report.
- Work on a series of photographs, putting them into practice.
- Study and analysis of the photographs taken
- Dissemination, copyright, image rights and legislation.
- Image management and archiving, building your series, your contact sheet.
- The "digital development" and the exploitation of images for a better printed result.