Practices and reflections offer the participant a search for original and innovative images. This individual photo course explores photography from a creative and artistic point of view, far from any technical constraints. A search for original and innovative images for exhibition purposes or for writing photo books. This individual course takes place at the Audacieuse-Galerie photography studio at 50 rue Ancienne in Carouge. This course is given in French.
A 2-hour photo course programme
- Defining vernacular photography, working on its first concepts.
- How to innovate photographically through creation.
- To experiment with one's decisions and photographic approach.
- First reportage and creative engagement of the photographer.
- Editing: Identifying and characterizing one's own photographic sensibility.
- Physical level, representative space, mental modelling.
- Editing : To transcribe one's emotions, one's intentions as an author.
- To specify a process, to delimit a subject.
- At the limits of the photographic act: The intimate.
- Affirming one's point of view and the construction of one's project.
- To materialize his photographic series, to choose the images to be printed.
- Conceiving and producing a book according to one's personal vision.